To our valued customers and business partners:
I would like to update you on the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, business partners and the communities that we live in. We are closely monitoring the current situation related to COVID-19 and following guidance from CDC and CDPHE. Based on available information, we have decided to continue operations with the following procedures and precautions put into effect:
- All employees able to work remotely will do so until further notice. Our phones will be staffed during standard business hours (6am – 4:30pm) by employees working remotely. We do not expect any disruption in our availability by phone or email.
- Our office, shop and storage yard will be closed to visitors and non-essential vendors.
- Our Operations Team including drivers and mechanics will continue appropriate social distancing practices. The very nature of our business lends itself well to effective social distancing both at job sites, as well as, disposal and recycling facilities.
- Drivers have been assigned to a single vehicle and provided recommended disinfectant and cleaning supplies. No other employee will enter a company vehicle other than the driver of that vehicle.
- All common areas at our office are closed for the time being.
- Our office will now be cleaned twice-weekly by a professional cleaning service with a specific focus at disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces. Additionally, a mobile hand washing station is now located at the main entrance of our building.
We will continue to monitor any updates related to COVID-19 and adjust our procedures accordingly. Needless to say, this is an unprecedented situation with tremendous unknowns. Blue Bear Waste is committed to to doing our part to limit the spread of this virus and will work diligently to do so. We provide an essential service to Denver Metro contractors and businesses and will continue to do so responsibly.
President, Blue Bear Waste