DEFINITIONS FOR HAULING, GENERAL SITE SERVICES & DISPOSAL AGREEMENT
1. Industrial Waste means non-hazardous Solid Waste and/or Special Waste.
2. Solid Waste means garbage, refuse and rubbish including those items which are recyclable but excluding Special Waste.
3. Prohibited Items means aerosol cans, animals, antifreeze, appliances (including but not limited to computers/monitors/microwaves/refrigerators/stoves/televisions), asbestos, batteries, barrels, biohazardous materials/medical waste, equipment containing gas/oil, flammable liquids, fluorescent tubes, gasoline, herbicides and pesticides, industrial waste, liquid/wet paint, liquids/solvents/freon/chemicals, mattresses, motor oil/contaminated oil (mixed with solvents/gasoline/etc.), petroleum products, propane tanks, radioactive materials, railroad ties, tires, water heaters. See https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/hazwaste for current information.
4. Special Waste means polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) wastes, industrial process wastes, asbestos containing material, petroleum contaminated soils, treated/de-characterized wastes, incinerator ash, medical wastes, demolition debris and other materials requiring special handling in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations.
5. Trash Service means collection, management, transportation, disposal and recycling services.
6. Nonconforming Waste means: (a) non-hazardous Solid Waste that contains regulated Special Waste; (b) waste that is not in conformance with the description of the waste in the Agreement or the Waste Profile Sheet; (c) waste that is or contains any infectious waste, radioactive, volatile, corrosive, flammable, explosive, biomedical, biohazardous material, regulated medical or hazardous waste or toxic substances, as defined pursuant to or listed or regulated under applicable federal, state or local law, except as stated on the Waste Profile Sheet; or (d) waste that is prohibited from being received, managed or disposed of at the designated disposal facility by federal, state, or local law, regulation, rule, code, ordinance, order, permit, or permit condition.
7. Waste Profile Sheet means Customer’s description of the material contents and composition of the waste tendered to Company for pickup.